0

Somewhat Private

I really don't want to write about the daily events in my life because, while this blog is very public, I still want to keep my identity somewhat private. Sure, writing on the internet and posting pictures about yourself pretty much chips away whatever privacy you have. Still, it's possible!

This is not my first time blogging, nope. I have a Livejournal which I previously posted up as 'My Homepage' in the profile section but decided to link it off. I've been on LJ for about seven-six years now, so I have somewhat of a following - I'm not kidding. I want to keep those two blogs away from one another - as well as those who are my 'followers'.

If people find this blog, I'm fine with it. If they want to follow, okay. But I'm not really looking for an audience  - that was done for the one on my LJ.

I suppose it'll be easier finding me here considering I have listed the city I live in and my real name.  Still, its doubtful anyone will recognize me ;)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top